Plan your visit
With two theatres, a cafe and a CAMRA award-winning bar, we’re sure you’ll enjoy your visit to The Questors Theatre.
The Questors Theatre is open from Monday to Sunday. Please note that specific areas have different opening hours:
Our regular office opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 7:15pm (6pm over Summer Holidays)
- However, please do call ahead if there is a member of staff you need to see as each employee's working hours vary.
You can buy tickets from Box Office in person or over the phone during the hours below. Alternatively, you can book through the website at any time.
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 11.00am–1.00pm & 6.30pm-8.00pm.
- In addition, Box Office opens 75 minutes before each show, and closes 15 minutes after each show starts - this usually means that it's open 6.30–8.00pm for evening shows, and 1.15–2.45pm when we have a matinee performance.
Located in the upstairs foyer. Fields Cafe is currently closed over the summer, but our regular opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
- If there is a show being performed in the Playhouse, the cafe is open later, until after the interval (usually around 9.00pm)
The Grapevine Bar
Located downstairs, opposite Box Office.
- Sunday to Wednesday: 7:00-10:30pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 7.00-11.00pm
- Plus, Sunday: 12.00-2.30pm
We are proud to be an accessible theatre, with a lift to the second floor, accessible toilets, and wheelchair-friendly seating available in both performance spaces. Please let us know in advance if you have any accessibility requirements so that we can do our best to accommodate these.
Children and babies
Children of all ages are welcome to visit The Questors and Fields Cafe. However, children under the age of 3 cannot be admitted to the Judi Dench Playhouse or the Studio except where indicated.
Our address is: 12 Mattock Lane, Ealing W5 5BQ
Tube and Train
The theatre is an 8 minute walk from Ealing Broadway station (on the Central and District lines, plus national rail) and about 15 minutes' walk from South Ealing station (Piccadilly line).
The following route information is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but please check with TfL for the most up-to-date information.
- Bus routes 83, 207, 427, and 607 stop by the Town Hall
- Routes E2, E7, E8, and E11 stop on New Broadway
- Route 65 stops on the High Street
All of these are 3-4 minutes' walk from the theatre.
The following public parking information is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but please check local authority signs before leaving your car.
We have a small car park for visitors to the theatre, plus free public parking after 7.00pm opposite us on the south side of Mattock Lane (along Walpole Park). Please note that there are parking restrictions immediately outside the theatre.